The world has changed, and so have we.
Live Electric Tours responds to the COVID-19 Pandemic with extreme protection measures for its employees and customers.
From now on, all of our procedures for picking up our cars will be in accordance with the rules defined by the General Directorate of Health and the World Health Organization.
Live Electric Tours holds the CLEAN & SAFE seal awarded by Turismo de Portugal and the SAFE TRAVELS seal by World Travel & Tourism Council guarantees that all hygiene and disinfection procedures are carried out before, during and after your tour.
When choosing Live Electric Tours, be sure that you are safe to discover the cities of Lisbon, Porto and Évora.
These are our security procedures:
cleaning and safety policy
• Our cars are cleaned with an alcohol-based disinfectant product at the beginning and at the end of each tour.
• In our store, the customer reception area is ventilated and disinfected after the delivery of each vehicle.
• Waiting and delivery areas for vehicles were created, with isolation from other customers.
• Only 2 people can stay inside our store at a time.
• Social distance equipment was placed on counters, to avoid permanent contact between customers and staff.
• All our employees provide assistance equipped with gloves and masks, which are renewed with each assistance.
• Alcohol gel solutions, masks and gloves are available to all customers if they wish.
car pick-up procedures
• Customers must always wear gloves and masks to enter our store.
• Temperature control will be carried out on arrival.
• During the tour, the use of a mask and gloves is mandatory.
• Payments will only be accepted with cards or MBWAY.
During the period of calamity decreed by the Portuguese state, the hours of our stores, as well as of our tours will be adjusted. This procedure aims to protect employees and customers.
There may be tours that are not available and some cities that are not yet able to carry out our operation safely.
INTERNAL PROTOCOL AGAINST COVID-19